I am so excited and humbled to find out that I have been nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award. I started this blog only a month ago as a way to let go of some thoughts that made me laugh and weighed on my heart. Thank you so much to One Flawsome Momma for nominating me! If you haven’t been by her blog check it out! It’s one of my favs!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
How my blog started:
I realized one day that I didn’t have an outlet. I needed somewhere to vent, discuss and give advice. Without worrying about annoying friends. So I came here and started writing!
1. Don’t not write something just because you are worried about what people think. Be honest. Share your opinions and stories. Someone somewhere is going through the exact same thing!
2. Read! Search! Find other bloggers who make you laugh and cry! Be there for one another!